How does that FITELUXE ABO/MIETE work?
- Choose your product if it is available as a subscription/rental
- We ship the product at the selected interval or for the rental period available.
- If you want to change the product or taste, you can change it yourself in the customer portal
- The subscription can be cancelled at any time, see the terms and conditions below.
- The subscription can be extended or minimized at any time
- Payment is made exclusively by credit card. If your card cannot be charged, FITELUXE is entitled to cancel the shipment
- Return for rented items will be returned using the return form sent with the rented item.
Section 1 Subscription term and termination
(1) The contract for the monthly delivery of a product in the FITELUXE ABO is concluded for an indefinite period.
(2) Both parties may terminate the delivery of the product in the FITELUXE ABO on a monthly basis until the last day of the previous month without giving reasons.
(3) The right to terminate for good cause remains unaffected.
(4) Terminations shall be at least in the text form in order to be effective. The customer's termination can be made via the contact form at www.fiteluxe.ch. Or via the customer portal
Section 2 Retention of title, Deferred Condition for Vouchers
(1) Delivered goods (reserved goods) remain the property of the supplier until full and final payment of all claims arising from the respective contract, including shipping costs.
2. Paragraph 1 shall not apply if a contract is concluded for the "voucher" product. Instead, the right flowing from the voucher code applies only on condition that the consideration agreed for the voucher is fulfilled in full.
Section 3 Prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices stated on the provider's website are expressed in Swiss Francs (CHF) and are inclusive of the applicable statutory value added tax.
(2) In the event that the supplier changes the prices during the term of a contract concluded for an indefinite period, he shall make an offer to the customer to conclude an amended contract. If the customer does not accept this offer within two weeks, both parties shall have the right to terminate the existing contract as extraordinary at the end of the calendar month in which the acceptance period expires.
(3) The shipping costs are indicated in the order form before sending the order and are to be borne by the customer.
 Shipping type Standard package: The shipping costs for individual orders from the online shop are 3.50 CHF.
(4) The goods are dispatched by a shipping company freely selectable by FITELUXE. If the customer is a consumer, the provider bears the risk.
(5) The supplier exports goods to Switzerland for the customer. Import duties and taxes may be incurred by the customer due to export restrictions. The customer is responsible for the proper payment of any duties, taxes and fees that may apply.
Section 4 Availability and Delivery Dates
(1) Delivery takes place within the delivery period specified for the respective product in the ordering process. It shall begin upon conclusion of the contract, subject to the provisions of paragraph (2).
(2) In the event of delivery delays, the customer shall be informed by the supplier immediately after this has become known to the supplier. The provider is entitled to make partial deliveries and partial settlements at any time, provided that these are reasonable for the customer. If partial deliveries are carried out by the supplier, the supplier has the additionalshipping costs.
(3) If the supplier is unable to ship an ordered product because the supplier is not supplied by its suppliers without fault despite its contractual obligation or is otherwise unable to deliver due to force majeure or the non-performance of its suppliers, the supplier reserves the right not to deliver. In this case, the supplier undertakes to inform the customer immediately of the unavailability of the ordered goods and to refund immediately any consideration (payments) already received by the customer. There are no further claims of the customer.
(4) Unless otherwise agreed, the goods will be dispatched to the delivery address specified by the customer. The customer is obligated to keep the data entered by him on the delivery address in his customer account up to date and to include any change to ensure delivery in his customer account.
(5) In the case of orders from customers with domicile and registered office abroad or in the case of justified indications of a risk of loss of payment, the supplier reserves the right to deliver only after receipt of the purchase price together with shipping costs (prepayment reservation). If the provider makes use of the prepayment reservation, he will inform the customer immediately.